monkeyontherun12monkeyontherun12

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Halo theme remikx Halo theme remikx

hehe

lol at the beginning it sounded like a bunch of farting... but it got a lot better later.

I Suck I Suck

well

it wasnt the best thing ever that ive heard but it wasnt absolutely terrible like steve says. it deserves more than a zero, but its still not very good. but keep trying! im sure you'll be able to come with something awesome!

Mad Scientist ROC Mad Scientist ROC

Good beat but..

it's way too repetitive! You have a great beginning of a song here but you need something else to add to it. Maybe every once in a while add a burst of piano or something. You just need something else...

Mr-Roc-a-fella responds:

I really wanted to add somthing else but I was afraid It would ruin it.... So I left it alone

X Sentinel - The Grand Piano X Sentinel - The Grand Piano

Amazing.

When I started listening to this I immediately started thinking of 2 machines. 2 machines not exactly fighting eachother but fighting together. I've been playing the drums for 2 years now and this is completely awesome! The piano, though I have very little experience on that was also exceptional. Instant favorite! 5/5 10/10

Montage Song - Do Your Best Montage Song - Do Your Best

LOL

i lmao!!!

Bed Confort Bed Confort

great song!!... but...

did you mean bed comfort? idk, never heard of a confort.. maybe i need to work on my vocab....

Unbrekable responds:

Ahahh nah it's not a mistake nor ur vocab that's wrong, it's because in french, Comfort is coNfort, and I wanted to mix both my french and english roots in the name so I did a lil tweak to the title!

Good question man! Thanks for the review!
Dave

SOUNDKRAP SOUNDKRAP

Amazing!!!!

I love it! its absolutely great.

keatonkeaton999 responds: