monkeyontherun12monkeyontherun12

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Eatin' Toast Eatin' Toast

whoa!

man that was really good! i felt like i was watching an old cartoon almost because of the sounds. and then that evil laugh at the end was PERFECT!!!! nice job.

Edible Castle #7 Edible Castle #7

Don't stop now!!

Come on you guys! Please don't stop with this series!!!!! Please please please make more!!! Why stop now? You could do one of these weekly every day things once every month! Like the first week of every month do this again. Please??? This is my favorite series ever!!!!!

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Reminded me of...

This reminded me of "Rejected" slightly. this was very well done. good job!

Crush Crush

A good start.

You have a nice concept here but its not quite executed quite as well as it could be. Get better graphics, music, and I'm not sure if you have checkpoints as you go farther but if you dont you should add some because its frustrating having to restart. All around good game but you can add so much!!

Putzpie's Mouse Maze Putzpie's Mouse Maze

not working?

its not working! i clicked start and when i got to finish nothing happened, even when i clicked it. and if its just another run of the mill mouse maze game, why submit it???
im sorry but i cant give u any stars if it doesnt work

Planet Cruncher Planet Cruncher

Pretty Good!

Very nice! I like it a lot!

Halo theme remikx Halo theme remikx

hehe

lol at the beginning it sounded like a bunch of farting... but it got a lot better later.

I Suck I Suck

well

it wasnt the best thing ever that ive heard but it wasnt absolutely terrible like steve says. it deserves more than a zero, but its still not very good. but keep trying! im sure you'll be able to come with something awesome!

Mad Scientist ROC Mad Scientist ROC

Good beat but..

it's way too repetitive! You have a great beginning of a song here but you need something else to add to it. Maybe every once in a while add a burst of piano or something. You just need something else...

Mr-Roc-a-fella responds:

I really wanted to add somthing else but I was afraid It would ruin it.... So I left it alone